16/11/2014 EDIT: Folders for Team CFVY and Team SSSN were added. Please notify me if there is a trouble in submitting artworks to said folders.
1) All artworks featuring a single character goes to their respective folders. Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren goes to to Team JNPR folder. Port, Ozpin, Bartholomew, and Glynda goes to Beacon Staffs. Antagonists folder is for Adam, Roman, Neo, Junior, the Malachite twins, Team CRDL and Grimms. Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald goes to Emerald, Mercury, and Cinder folder. Other characters go to Other Characters folder. Coco, Fox, Velvet, and Yatsuhashi goes to Team CFVY. Sun, Scarlet, Sage, and Neptune goes to Team SSSN.
2) GroupShot is for any artwork depicting more than a single character. Themes are irrelevant. As long as there's more than one character in the artwork, it goes to GroupShot.
3) Fanfics are currently not accepted in this group. This matter may account to change in later times.
4) Any artworks with explicit sexual theme is to be submitted to Mature and NSFW folder. This does not include violence and gore.
5) All 4komas and comics are to be submitted to 4komas and Comics folder. If the 4komas or comic contains mature theme, it still go to this folder. This category takes precedence over the rest of the categories. The criteria for this category is to have multiple panels. If an artwork contains dialogues and dialogues bubble but only features a single picture, the artwork should be submitted to other folder.
6) Please do not submit to the Featured Group, the staff will be deciding what is Featured
7) No traced or photomanipulation of official RWBY artworks/footage. Pictures of RWBY merchandise is also not allowed.
8) Absolutely no OCs, even in artwork depicting canon characters together with them. Software-generated image is also will not be accepted.
9) Crossovers is for any artworks drawn in style, or parody, of characters from different series. However, if the crossover is in comic or 4koma form, the artwork is to be submitted to 4komas and Comics folder instead.
10) Derivative works such as AUs, genderbent characters, and character fusions are accepted as long as they follow other rules. Character fusions are to be submitted to Other Characters folder.
11) Artworks done in traditional media needs to be properly scanned and leveled. Artworks taken with camera will not be accepted. Some tolerance will be given if the the picture is taken and edited properly to produce decent final piece.
12) WIPs is discouraged. However, if it contains sufficient details and is of decent quality, it will be accepted. Sketch dump of decent quality is an exception.
13) All submissions are to be subjected to minor quality control. If your submission is rejected, please do not take it heart and use it as a motivation to improve yourself.
14) Cosplays and props pictures are to be submitted to Cosplay and Props. However, WIPs will not be accepted.
15) Leniency might be given depending on the admin's discretion.
16) The admins have final say over the acceptance of any submissions.
17) Current Admins are: and